If you are a supplier and would like to register and be placed on our tender database please complete the on-line registration below.
Patterson Homes is committed to delivering a high quality product to our clients and completing their building project on time.
Patterson Homes engages the services of a large team of subcontract trades and suppliers who share this vision and passion for quality, commitment and professionalism embraced by a strong work ethic and great communication.
Just as our own clients expect a lot from us we expect the same from our trades and suppliers and together, as a team, we can work towards exceeding our owner clients’ expectations.
Patterson Homes takes site safety very seriously and ensures that all sites comply with all WorkSafe requirements. All trades, suppliers and visitors on site are also expected to comply with all occupational health and safety requirements.
Fill in this form and we will register you as a supplier.[contact-form-7 id=”493″ title=”Supplier-Registration-Form”]
Supplier Notes – the following administrative matters must be noted to ensure prompt processing and payment of invoices upon completion:-
• You must include this Purchase Order number on all invoices presented for payment. Please submit a separate invoice for each Purchase Order.
• Your invoice as submitted will not be processed or paid unless the amount corresponds exactly to the amount noted on this Purchase Order (or as confirmed by you on our request). Any changes or amendments must be requested and authorised in writing – you must contact us to request an amendment or additional Purchase Order number.
• You must notify us immediately if you are unable to supply the goods on the date(s) specified.
• You must contact us immediately if you are in any doubt regarding your obligations or the scope of the works required or for any issues relating to the construction site.
Terms and Conditions
1) Acceptance of this Purchase Order constitutes a binding contract and indicates acceptance of all written terms and conditions herein and acceptance of the price for the scope of works to be provided by you.
2) No extras will be paid without a written Variation or amended purchase order obtained from the Office or Supervisor.
3) Site fencing must be closed and locked when leaving the site and must NOT be left open under any circumstances. You should call the office if you require a construction key for access.
4) Suppliers must keep site clean and clear of rubbish at all times and all debris and rubbish must be placed in the skip or other bin provided on site for this purpose.
5) Damage, displacement or interruption caused by you to any underground service (including pipe work and conduit) then such damage will need to repaired or reinstated by you at your own expense or a claim for payment will be made by us. “Dial-Before-You-Dig” plans are available and should be requested if appropriate to the type of work carried out by you. Please contact our office prior to commencing work to request further information if necessary.
6) Care must be taken to avoid damage or soiling of any internal or external surface. Any damage or soiling will need to be rectified at your expense.
7) If signs are posted that give specific directions concerning access or conduct on the site then such directions must be complied with at all times without exception, including the removal of shoes to carry out work inside the dwelling. Soiling or damage caused as a result of non-compliance will need to be rectified at your expense.
8 ) You should contact the Builder if you are unsure about any matter pertaining to the site of the scope of works required.
9) If in doubt about anything – please contact the Site Supervisor to discuss the issue further.
SUPPLIER PORTAL Login