If you are a trade or sub-contractor and would like to register and be placed on our tender database please complete the on-line registration below. Once approved you will be issued with a username and password, and be granted access to our TRADES PORTAL.
Fill in this form and we will register you as a Trade (sub-contractor). [contact-form-7 id=”628″ title=”Trade-Registration-Form”]
Trade Notes – the following administrative matters must be noted to ensure prompt processing and payment of invoices upon completion of the works:-
• You must include this Purchase Order number on all invoices presented for payment. Please submit a separate invoice for each Purchase Order or clearly itemise progress claims.
• Your invoice as submitted will not be processed or paid unless the amount corresponds exactly to the amount noted on this Purchase Order (or as confirmed by you on our request). Any changes or amendments must be requested and authorised in writing – you must contact us to request an amendment or additional Purchase Order number for use.
• You must notify us immediately if you are unable to start/finish the works on the specified dates.
• You must contact us immediately if you are in any doubt regarding your obligations or the scope of the works required or for any issues relating to the construction site.
• You must keep the site clean of rubbish at all times. Costs will be deducted from payments due in the event that we are required to remove your rubbish/debris that is not placed in the bin provided.
• You must be prepared to attend to maintenance of your work as may be requested by us resulting from the statutory 3 months maintenance period after handover of the dwelling to the Owner. You must attend to maintenance items in a timely manner following any request from us.
• A Health & Safety Coordination Plan has been prepared for this site and can be inspected at our offices during normal business hours or sent to you upon your request. The plan is subject to review and revision as necessary from time to time. You should contact us if you require any site specific induction training.
Terms and Conditions
1) Acceptance of this Purchase Order constitutes a binding contract and indicates acceptance of all written terms and conditions herein and acceptance of the price for the scope of works to be provided by you.
2) All work is to be performed in accordance with the standard required by the Building Code of Australia 2008, Building Act (Vic) 1993, Building Regulations (Vic) 2006, Domestic Building Contracts Act 1995 (Vic) and the Building Commission (Vic) Guide to Standards & Tolerances 2007. (These can be provided to you in electronic format upon your request).
3) All work is to be carried out in accordance with industry requirements. Patterson Homes’ expectation is that work will be of the highest standards of quality and workmanship. A “Builders Instruction” will be sent to you in the event that your work, in our absolute discretion, falls below our expected standards. You will be required to make good, repair and/or rectify the work to a standard/quality deemed acceptable by us. In the event of any dispute by you regarding our determination of the quality of the work then we will engage an independent inspection of the work. In the event that the report determines that the work is of poor standard or quality then you will be required bear the full costs of the report.
4) In the event that you fail and/or refuse to attend to repair and/or rectify your works (whether or not a Builders Instruction has been issued) we reserve our rights to engage another contractor to attend to the repair and/or rectification works and recover the costs from you.
5) In the event that your works result in direct, indirect or consequential damage to the site we reserve our rights to make claim upon you for the repair, reinstatement and rectification of any damage sustained together with reimbursement for all foreseeable costs in dealing with you and any other consequential trades as a result of your works and including (but not limited to) administration and office costs, legal costs, inspection costs and consequential sub-contractor costs).
6) Payment will be made for completion of each specified component of the complete scope of works as may be detailed on the Purchaser Order sent to you for the works.
7) You are required to supply all necessary plant and equipment to perform the works, unless agreement is made with us to supply and plant and equipment required by you.
TRADE PORTAL Login